CSR, Corporate Social Responsibility, is about the obligation of doing the very best we can for a business as ethical and representative as possible, including both environmental and social responsibility. It is implemented among our core values and policies from the very beginning and will always be our main focus.
- our collection of your personal information
- our use of your personal information.
- your use of your and other users’ personal information
- accessing, reviewing and amending your personal information
- third party website links
- no spam or spoof emails
- protecting your personal information
- how you can contact us about privacy questions
Collection of your personal information
- During your registration, you will be asked to provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, shipping address, email address and telephone number along with other similar information as well as some additional information such as your date of birth or other identifying information.
- We will need to collect selected financial information from you, such as your credit card and/or bank account details. You will need to input this financial information into the "My Account" section of the Site.
- We use this financial information for billing purposes and for the completion of your orders.
Following your registration on the Site, you should not post any personal information (including any financial information) anywhere on the Site other than on the My Account section of the Site.
Restricting the posting of personal information to the My Account section of the Site protects you from the possibility of fraud or identity theft. The posting by you of any personal information anywhere on the Site other than on the My Account section of the Site may lead to the suspension of your use of the Site.
Protecting your personal information
- All personal information is encrypted.
- However, the Internet is not a secure medium and we cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information.
- You must enter your username and password each time you want to access your account or make transactions on the Site.
- Choose your password carefully using unique numbers, letters and special characters.
- Never share your username and password with anyone.
If you are concerned that your username or password has been compromised, please contact our customer support team immediately and ensure you change your password by logging onto the My Account section of the Site.
Cookies and how we use them
Cookies are small pieces of information which are issued to your computer when you visit a website and which store and sometimes track information about your use of the website. When you enter our site our web server sends a cookie to your computer which allows us to recognise your computer. By associating the identification numbers in the cookies with other customer information that you provide when for example you log-in to the site, then we know that the cookie information relates to you.